Released on 2023-09-29 - GitHub
This is a bugfix release to add support for Minecraft 1.20.2 on the Bukkit platform.
Full Changelog: v4.3.0...v4.3.1
Released on 2023-03-16 - GitHub
This release adds full support for 1.19.4 on the Bukkit platform (though most functionality should work even on 4.2.0).
Full Changelog: v4.2.0...v4.3.0
Released on 2022-12-09 - GitHub
- fix: CraftBukkit BossBar for 1.18+ by @Machine-Maker in #94
- Bump adventure to 4.12 and use sound seed when present by @jpenilla in #112
- 1.19.3 chat for bukkit by @Machine-Maker in #113
- Fix craftbukkit entity sound facet for 1.19.3 by @Machine-Maker in #117
Full Changelog: v4.1.2...v4.2.0
Released on 2022-08-03 - GitHub
- Fix ViaFacet component type by @kennytv in #95
- fix: CraftBukkit Chat facet for 1.19.1 by @Machine-Maker in #98
- fix: CraftBukkit EntitySound for 1.19+ by @Machine-Maker in #99
Full Changelog: v4.1.1...v4.1.2
v4.1.1: adventure-platform 4.1.1#
Released on 2022-06-12 - GitHub
Full Changelog: v4.1.0...v4.1.1
v4.1.0: adventure-platform 4.1.0#
Released on 2022-02-28 - GitHub
- platform-bukkit: fix ViaVersion softDepend occurring too late by @TehBrian in #80
- Update to adventure 4.10.0
Full Changelog: v4.0.1...v4.1.0
v4.0.1: adventure-platform 4.0.1#
Released on 2021-12-02 - GitHub
This is a bugfix release that resolves some issues with the bukkit platform and adds support for Minecraft 1.18.
- Fix titles on 1.8 by @vytskalt in #64
- feat(platform): add clear methods to remove the audience provider cache by @Silthus in #65
- Add 1.18 support by @Foorcee in #67
As a reminder, this project exists for compatibility with legacy platforms only. Any new development should target a platform with a native Adventure implementation instead, such as Paper for Bukkit ecosystem users, newer Sponge releases for Sponge users, or Velocity for BungeeCord/Waterfall users.
Released on 2021-09-14 - GitHub
At long last, a stable release of
This release requires Adventure 4.9.1 and is compatible with:
- Legacy Bukkit and Spigot servers, from 1.17.1 all the way back to 1.7.10 (with some features unsupported in earlier versions)
- Legacy BungeeCord servers
- SpongeAPI 7
While more modern platforms that implement Adventure natively such as SpongeAPI 8+, Velocity, and Paper 1.16.5+ are preferred,
adventure-platform is being released as a migration tool for those who cannot exclusively target those platforms yet.